Welcome Back to Fond-du-Luth Casino
When visiting Fond-du-Luth Casino
First of all, we missed you my friend!
We would also like to say THANK YOU, for exercising patience and kindness, as we ALL adjust these ever-changing social distance guidelines.
To ensure the safety of our guests and employees, we are asking everyone who is experiencing any symptoms to please stay home.
- One door on Superior Street (located on the Hart District Ramp side) will be used for the entry check point process.
- All guests will be required to show their physical photo ID and Players Club Card. If you are not a Player’s Club member it is FREE to join and it is required to enter.
- All guests will be given a non-invasive temperature check. If you have a temperature of 100 degrees or higher, you will be asked to return at a later time and encourage you to seek medical attention.
- Next guests will be required to swipe their Player’s Club Card at the entry kiosk and read the COVID-19 acknowledgement.
- Then GAME ON!
Personal Protective Equipment
- Guests / employees will be required to wear a face covering. (Face coverings are for sale at the Player’s Club for $1)
- Guests will be allowed to lower their coverings when drinking a beverage.
- Guests may wear a face shield or goggles, if they choose. All face shields and/or goggles must be clear.
- We may ask you to briefly remove your face covering for identification purposes.
- Employees will remind guests to use their face coverings and wash/sanitize their hands often.
- We ask guests to social distance from other groups or individuals, whenever possible. (Six feet is the recommended distance) Employees will also do their best to ensure proper social distancing from other employees and guests, when possible.
- Please follow the social distancing decals and directional arrows throughout the building. We will only be utilizing every other slot machine and will be monitoring occupancy levels and limits closely.
What is Open?
At this time the following areas are currently open:
- Slot Machines
- Beverage Service
- Cashier Stations
- Players Club
What isn’t Open?
- Food Service
- Coat Check
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: When did you open?
A: We opened on June 15,2020.
Q: What hours will you be open?
A: 10AM – 2AM daily.
Q: Is Fond-du-Luth Casino smoke free?
Q: What will be happening to my promotions?
A: Stop by the Player’s Club or check here for the most up to date happenings!
- We will continue our Parking Promotion!
- We will continue New Member Sign-up Promotion!
- We have a lot of guests that were unable to participate in this year’s Birthday Promotion. We have developed a fair plan going forward:
- during the month of July, we will honor April birthdays
- during the month of August, we will honor May birthdays
- during the month of September, we will honor June birthdays
Q: What were we doing while we were closed?
A: We developed an aggressive sanitizing plan, accessed and remedied COVID-19 safety concerns to be within CDC guidelines.
Q: Will you be honoring slots ticket vouchers?
A: You may redeem your slots ticket vouchers with an expiration date beginning March 18, 2020 until May 31,2020 at the Cashier.
Q: What is happening to mail offers?
We have retro actively redistributed your Loyalty Mailers. All you have to do is swipe your Player’s Club Card at a promotional kiosk inside the building. (The entry kiosks are only for the COVID-19 entry process)
Q: Other questions?
A: Please email email@example.com for specific questions.
Long distance high – fives and hugs my friend!