Open daily 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 a.m.
Black Jack - House Rules
- Insurance bets pay 2 to 1. Insurance may be taken when a Dealer shows an Ace. An insurance wager may be up to half of the original wager.
- Splitting: The player may elect to split any two cards of the same value up to three times making four hands; Aces may be split. When splitting Aces, the player will receive one hit card per Ace.
- Double Down: A player may elect to double their wager on any two cards (excluding Blackjack); the player may also elect to double down for less than their original wager. When doubling down, the player will receive one hit card.
- The House does not offer the following options: Surrender or over/under 13.
- Cigars, chewing tobacco and eating are not permitted at the tables.
- Unruly behavior and/or offensive language is prohibited at the tables.
- Non-playing customers cannot be seated at the tables.
- Players may play up to two spots; the House reserves the right to limit a player to only one spot during busy times.
- House decisions are final.
House rules are subject to change without notice at the discretion of Management.